Monday, December 6, 2010

Letters to Santa

I believe it has become a tradition now for Sammy to write a letter to Santa each year.  We start by cutting pictures of toys we want out of catalogs, and end with a heartfelt letter to Santa.  For the time being, Sammy dictates, and Mommy writes.  I have a feeling that might change in the next year or so . . .



He's so proud!

Actual text listed below . . . it's pee-in-the-pants hilarious!

We place the letter in our stockings for St. Nick to pick up and leave a present overnight!

A close-up for posterity of what Sammy asked Santa Clause for Christmas for 2010!

As for the letter . . . word for word, here it is.  Last year, we had some prompting, but this year, I just wrote it down verbatim . . .

Dear Santa,

My name is Sammy.  I am trying to be a good boy this Christmas.  But, I keep forgetting to clean my room.  To make sure I clean my room, I have to clean it all up.  But it's messy right now.  I will clean it tomorrow . . . I mean Thursday.  I'm being good for my toys, and I want ot have fun with my Mommy playing.  And I have fun playing cars with Sissy, but I always forget to wash my hands.  I love you, Santa.  Jesus is my friend.  I love Jesus, too.  I want an iPod. 

Love,

Sammy

And then he signed his name and drew a few pictures for Santa.  I love this little boy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails