Monday, November 29, 2010

Random Funny Directions

This morning I rewarded bribed my children to be good in the store by promising them a toy.  Of course, Sophia wanted a baby.  I picked out one that you are able to put in the bathtub (since she puts her babies in there, anyway), named My Little BABY Born.  Once we got back in the car, the kids were begging me to open their new toys. 

 
I opened Sophia's baby, and was amazed to find an instruction manual for it.  Really?  An instruction manual for a baby doll?  Obviously, Sophia did not need it because she immediately held the baby, stuck the pacifier in its mouth, and began to sing "Baby Mine."  That's really sweet because we have sang that song to her since she was in utero.

 
However, my curiousity got the best of of me, and I read the instructions.  My favorite part?  The Quick Start section.  I kid you not . . . word for word, here are Quick Start instructions for BABY Born . . .

Start by picking up your My Little BABY Born and giving her a big hug. As my little BABY born's "Mommy," there are many different things that you can do to take care of her, such as:
  • Give my little BABY born her pacifier.
  • Give my little BABY born a bath.
  • Amuse my little BABY born with her squeaking Rubber Ducky.
Each of these functions is described below in its own special section.

I won't bore you with the rest of the 'instructions,' but really?  We need instructions to play with a doll?  I am beyond words here, people . . .

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails