Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How did she pee in YOUR pants??

Today, my daughter peed in my pants. Yes, that's correct, I said MY pants.

First thing in the morning, I laid her on the floor to change her diaper. Sophia was screaming her head off, which makes me jumpy to begin with, and we were getting ready to have coffee with a friend, so I already had myself and Sammy ready to go. I was sitting spread eagle, with her in between, and when I opened her diaper I leaned over to grab a wipe.

About that time, I felt a sudden warm feeling, right in my personal areas. I looked down, confused, to see that my pants were wet, and the wetness was spreading. But I wasn't peeing. It was Sophia! In my haste to grab a wipe, I forgot to make sure she couldn't spread the wealth and make any one else uncomfortable. Everyone says that boys pee on everyone, but to be honest I think my daughter has sprayed me at least double in the last two and a half months than my son did the entire two years he was in diapers.

I guess that's life - you have to make sure your bases are covered. Don't borrow more than you can pay back, and always have a backup plan, because sooner or later, someone's going to pee in YOUR pants, and you're the one who's going to have to deal with it. Laundry, anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails