Sunday, July 12, 2009

Welcome to Chase Place!

After hearing so much about other friend's blogs, and checking out how cute they are, we're doing our own! Welcome to Chase Place . . . I'm hoping to update at least 2 x per week, but we'll see how that goes, considering everything we've got going on!

We had an awesome weekend - I went to the spa with Mom and Trish and Trish's Mom, to celebrate Mother's Day and my birthday. I am so thankful to Aaron and Trish - what a great birthday present! The lady who did my massage kept telling me that I didn't have to worry about my kids or my husband, because today I was a "Spa Girl." She kept calling me a "Spa Girl," which made me feel so NOT a "Spa Girl!"

Today we went to church, where I ran into two people that I know from other places. One lady, Michael and I met in the pool at Westwood Shores last weekend. Turns out, she lives here in Katy and has gone to our church since 1997. Her parents live in WWS and they were out visiting. I also looked over during worship and saw my Weight Watchers leader . . . now I'm in big trouble. If I don't go to church, she's going to ask me where I was at my WW meeting. And, if I don't go weigh in at WW, she's going to ask me where I was at church!

Speaking of Weight Watchers, I now officially have 0.4 pounds to go to get to my pre-baby weight. Wow, with Sammy it took me two years! Of course, I gained 36 lbs with him, and only 21 with Sophia. Maybe I could do this baby thing more often . . . or not!

This evening we went to Aaron and Trish's and had dinner. Trish always makes the BEST main dish - tonight we had a pork roast that she rubbed with a lot of spices. Sammy had a great time swimming in the pool, and we convinced Meemar and PappaTony to come over and have peach cobbler with us. As soon as PappaTony got there, Sammy jumped right out of the pool and ran over to give him a hug! I'm glad that my training to hug grandparents as soon as they got there is working out!

Have you checked out my new haircolor? After years (and I mean YEARS) of being a blonde, I've decided to return to my roots, and become a brunette. Everyone says it looks good, and makes my eyes really pop. See my facebook for a picture! www.facebook.com/lnchase

"Spa Girl" is off to take a shower and wash my hair, then go to bed . . . check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails