Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Am I Still Alive?

Wow . . . wow, wow, wow.  So much to say, so little time.  Suffice it to say, I haven't blogged in a VERY long time.  But that, my friends, is about to change.  Get ready.  I really hope you are ready!

In the past few years (since I last blogged) . . . I went back to work and started teaching 7th grade math.  From there, I accepted a position in our district's technology department and am now a Classroom Technology Designer.  Yes, my friends.  I get paid to share what I love - technology!  iPads, SMARTBoards, using cell phones in class . . . it's all in the job description.  Definitely a challenge (some more days than others), but I love it!

And on the homefront . . . Sammy is now in 2nd grade (where does the time go - I still remember when he was making a pillow pet!) and Sophia, my little pooper, is now 4 years old and ready to start Kindergarten in the fall.

Plus, we adopted another German Shepherd!  Are you surprised?  Kona the Wonder Dog needed a friend, and we heard that a young GSD was in need of rescue.  Zeus is now almost 2 years old, and he has fit into our little pack quite well.  We're just glad he decided to make us part of his pack.  More on that later!

Meanwhile, stick around awhile - hoping to blog more often!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails