Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Love that Roomba!

I forgot how much I LOVE my Roomba! I honestly haven't used it in several months, as I've been a vacuuming fiend since we let Kona live in the house again. However, we've got friends coming over today, and I just don't have the energy to get out the dustpan and broom, and the vacuum. HELLO, ROOMBA! It's so awesome - you just push that little button, and off goes your own personal cleaning fairy!

The best part about the Roomba is that it's willing to go under and around all of your chairs, so all those times I've put off moving the giant chairs out of the dining room are now gone forever. My best friend, the Roomba, is completely willing to go to town and get down and dirty!

Would it be bad if I let the Roomba charge, and then went and put it into my bedroom? And then let it charge again, and brought it upstairs to the playroom? And then let it charge again and put it into every single room in the house? Mike will think I've become a cleaning genius overnight!

Speaking of cleaning geniuses, I found the best product the other day. I am LOVING the Scrubbing Bubbles http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com/products.aspx?product=flushable-bathroom-wipes Flushable Bathroom Wipes! They came as a sample in my new Scrubbing Bubbles disposable toilet scrubber, and I'm hooked - can't wait to buy my own! I love cleaning the bathroom, and with my life I've got to get some shortcuts - there's nothing like having a sparkling bathroom in less than 5 minutes, with no laundry to do afterwards!

What are some of your favorite cleaning shortcuts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails