Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pictures!

Today we went to JC Penney and had our monthly pictures taken.  Want to know a secret?  I skipped Sophia's 7 month pictures due to an unfortunate incident that occured during her 6 month pictures, so today I just brought two different outfits for her.  We'll say one is her 7 month picture, and the other is her 8 month picture! 

Both the kids did really well, and I was also able to stay calm and collected, unlike last time we were there.  I also took the opportunity to apologize to the manager there for what had happened during our 6 month pictures (although honestly she really didn't deserve it).  However, she accepted my apology, and even grudgingly offered up one of her own!  I like it when we can all play nice.

Here are some of my favorite shots from the sitting!


Hands down my favorite!!  I had it done in a 20x24, with a silver frame.  So beautiful!


A sweet pic - this is her "7 month" picture.  The bear is from my parents, and the quilt is from Mike's parents.


Me and my sweet kiddos!  I asked the lady if they could photoshop my hiny to make it smaller.  No dice!


Such a sweet pic!  I got copies of these for the grandparents!


Sophia's such a toot - she kept trying to crawl off!

And now for her 8 month picture!  See - she looks older, right?  I cover my mistakes well!

I loved this photo collage - look at the bottom pic of her hands and feet!

Thanks for looking, hope you enjoyed!  I do like JC Penney, they are inexpensive and generally do a good job.  Today made up for our last experience!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures! I love the one of her and Sammy. Drama at JC Penney's too! I can't wait to hear that story.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails