Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Goodbye to Some Favorites

Today is a sad day.  I will be saying goodbye to two of my favorite pairs of clothing.  The first, my Scottie Dog panties.  Unfortunately, when I took them out of the drawer today, I couldn't help but notice the shot elastic and the small holes around the seams.  Therefore, when I take them off tonight, it will be for the last time.

And second, my favorite pair of capris that I bought about 5 years ago.  I love them - so comfy, and they seem to fit me no matter what.  However, this evening I was in the gameroom with the kids and I tripped over several of their toys.  I fell over, and when I went to stand up, Sammy asked me, "Oh, Mommy, what happened to your pants?"  Sure enough, I reached back there, and I had split my capris.  How embarrassing!  Thank goodness it happened at home and not at Inflatable Zone, where we were earlier with our friends!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails