Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One Liners From Your Favorite Comedian!

Everyone loves a little dose of Sammy, so I thought I might share two of his one-liners from the past couple of days . . .

Sammy killed a spider in our entryway.  He told me he was going to do it, and I said, "Great!" because, after all, I hate bugs.  Then I hear this from him . . .

"Ewwww!!!!  The spider has cheese inside hisself.  He ate someone's cheese!" 

OMG, I hope it wasn't any of our cheese!

And then, the following day . . . we live off Avenue D, a major road in our hometown.  The city is currently in the process of completely repaving Avenue D.  I'm assuming they must have hit a sewer line while they were working the other day, as when we walked outside, Sammy announced . . .

"MOMMY!!  WHY did someone POOP in our yard?"

Never a dull moment around here!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails