Saturday, September 25, 2010

Veggie Tales!

This evening, we took the kids to see Veggie Tales in concert at Sugar Creek Baptist Church!  It was an awesome show, and afterwards, Sammy even remarked that is was "the funnest concert ever!"  I love his grammar.  We'll have to work on that in the coming years!

This was her adopted pose throughout most of the show!

Daddy was proud of his baby girl!

Sammy and I had a great time singing along - shocking that I know all the words!

Junior, Bob and Larry shake their groove thing!

My princess and I!

Final curtain call!

I expected that Sophia would merely endure the spectacle, but shockingly she had an awesome time!  She was absolutely mesmerized by the dancing veggies on the stage, and at one point even began to dance and clap her hands! 

My only complaint - the pouring rain when we left the concert - Mike ran to the car with Sophia, and I transferred Sammy to ride on my back like a monkey and jogged to the car with him.  Good thing I'm in running shape!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails