Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday, Sammy!

Happy 4th birthday to Samuel Arnold Chase - my firstborn, my only son, and one of the best joys in my life!  I still remember when we found out we were pregnant with you - we were so excited - you were the best adventure of our lives.  When you were born, after 26-1/2 hours of labor, it was love - from the very first moment. 

You have such a lively personality, and it has been a joy to spend so much time with you as you grow up.  I can't believe that this will be our last year together before you start kindergarten.  Who will you be some day?  Some days you tell me that when you grow up, you'd like to be a baby doctor, to help babies, just like Dr. Nelms.  Some days, you tell me that when you grow up, you want to live in a house right next to the railroad tracks, so you can see all the trains go by.  And some days, you tell me that when you get big, you want to be a fireman.

Sammy, no matter what you become some day, I am already proud of you - and I always will be.  I love you, son.  Happy Birthday to my little man!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails