Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends, my mom, and my wonderful mother-in-law!  I'm so glad each and every one of you are a part of our lives!

We spend Saturday at the Houston Zoo with Mike's parents.  The kids had a blast - thank you so much for coming to visit, Gigi and GoPaw!


Such a sweet pic!


I've said it before and I'll say it again - Sophia doesn't like men very much, but she sure does love her GoPaw!



Look at my sweet kids - they really make it all worth it!

On Sunday, after church, we spent the day at my mom's house with lots of family and some dear friends.  I'm not sure how it happened, but apparently the only picture I took while at my mom's house was of my brother Aaron wearing a watermelon on his head . . . I have a video, too - but I love him too much to post it!

Yep, you did that.  But honestly, if you hadn't done it, I was about to do it.  So, kudos to you!

Overall, such a beautiful weekend!  Again, Happy Mother's Day to all!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails