Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dr. Sammy

My son is back.  I think.  Today when he woke up from his nap, he advised me that Dr. Sammy was there to make me feel better.  I didn't know I was sick, but regardless, I love when he plays pretend.

Dr. Sammy asked me to sit in his office.  When I asked him where his office was, he replied "Next to the couch.  In your house."  So, I sat in Dr. Sammy's office.

Can I just tell you what a wonderful bedside manner Dr. Sammy has?  Using his doctor kit, he listed to my heart with the heart-a-scope (the stethoscope).  Then he put the blood pressure thingy onto my arm.  Apparently my blood pressure is "24 on the dollar."  I don't know where that saying came from, but it's pretty cute!

Dr. Sammy checked my temperature with the mometer.  Apparently my temperature is sad.  He put his hand on my forehead and said "poor baby.  You don't feel good, do you?"  Finally, he checked my ears with the ear checker.  My ears are "old and nasty." 

Dr. Sammy pronounced that I was sick and needed a shot from the shotter.  I got a shot in my toe, wherein I was told that I was supposed to cry.  "Mommy, keep crying.  I'm getting the bandaid."  After he put the bandaid on, Dr. Sammy advised me that I was all better.  I'm so glad I was in such good hands!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails