Thursday, March 25, 2010

More Words

After our little talk the other day, I thought Sammy understood that we were to say "Oh no," instead of "Oh shit."  Apparently, it hasn't sunk in yet . . .

We have a wooden caddy on one of our end tables that we keep our many remotes in.  Mike is a bit of an electronics freak, so in this caddy we currently have six different remotes.  Sophia was cruising around the end table, and reached up, grabbing the remote caddy and spilling its contents all over the floor.

Sammy muttered quietly, "Oh shit."  I sat there for a second and said, "Excuse me?"  I honestly wasn't sure if I'd heard him correctly.  But I had.  He responded, "Sorry for saying oh shit, mommy!" 

Smirk . . . look across the living room at Mike.  Our eyes meet, he smirks, and Mike has to turn away and bury his face in the couch so Sammy can't see him laughing silently.  Laughing so hard that there are tears coming out of his eyes.  It's terrible, I know . . .


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails