Friday, March 26, 2010

Katy's 5th Annual Golden Eggvent

We attended the City-Wide Easter Egg Hunt today.  I had my reservations, as when I attended the 1st annual event 5 years ago, I almost got trampled (with my nieces and nephews and 8 months pregnant with Sammy), however, I decided to give it another go.

We arrived beforehand, purchased an egg collection bag for Sammy, and headed over to Heritage Park to take a few pictures.


It's difficult to get both to look at the camera, but I can try!

Sophia is always so determined!

Checking out the flowers
Pretty Princess Sophia

Sammy loved the giant tortoise

And the pig . . . he chased the pig all over the petting zoo, but never got to pet him!

And now for the requisite Easter bunny picture! 

The highlight of the day was supposed to be the Easter egg hunt.  I coached Sammy beforehand, advising him to pick up all the eggs he could see, and not to stop and look at each one.  However, he did.  He examined every egg before placing it in his bag.  But he had fun, anyway!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails