Monday, April 26, 2010

Day Eight

Fabulous day.  FAB-U-LOUS DAY!  Should I say it again?  Today is day eight of Sammy's adenotonsillectomy (removal of tonsils and adenoids), and I dare say that they may have given him a lobotomy while he was under anesthesia as well.

Y'all know I'm kidding!  I love Sammy - he's so colorful - and energetic.  But today, while we were at the pediatrician for Sophia, Sammy actually sat at a little desk and read a Disney's Aladdin book.  For 20 minutes.  Granted, he wasn't "reading," but he was quietly looking at the pictures and sat still for 20 minutes.  I kept looking at him to make sure he was still breathing.  Is this really my son?

We continued to give meds "on-demand," meaning when he asked for them.  And that has been approximately every 7 hours.  We appear to be on the up, friends.  Yay - this means we can get out of the house, soon!

Photobucket

1 comment:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails