Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day!

Happy Heart Day to all!  In honor of my friend Jaime, I will pause to list all of the things that I love . . . in no particular order!

I love . . .

Mikey's hair right after a shower
Kona the wonder dog
Sophia's sweet smile and her imitation of a sneeze
Sammy's everlasting spirit
My BFF Amanda's calm spirit
My mom's laugh
My father's dependability
The joy in my brother Aaron's relationship with Trish
The smell of lavendar baby shampoo
Cream cheese frosting
Fries from McDonald's
Runner's high when you finish the first mile
Rose soap at the Y
Brand new shoes
Panera Bread baguettes
The Chocolate dessert at Chili's
Chocolate martinis
Watching Sammy with his best friend, Grayson
Lotion and socks
Pedicures
A fresh haircut
Cabernet and a bowl of spaghetti
Fresh potroast from the oven
My girlfriends
Fingers in my hair
Brand new Survivor - before it gets old
Twilight
The Y
My awesome playgroup
The unexpectedness of life when you stop planning and start living

Care to share your loves?

Photobucket

1 comment:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails