Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who Dat?

Yep, I posted a Who Dat!  I'm not a Saints or a Colts fan, but I enjoyed watching the game tonight at Aaron and Trish's.  Trish and Cheryl made some awesome sangria, and Mike grilled beef country style ribs.  We really enjoyed ourselves, and Sammy had fun playing with the big kids.  It is exciting to me to see him venture out and play with his older cousins and their friends.  He enjoys getting to be a part of the fun, and getting away from Mommy and Daddy for a bit.

And while he was playing with the bigger kids . . . we all enjoyed a laugh at Jaycob and Kaytie's antics.  I'm not sure, but I really think Kaytie is going to miss her big brother Jaycob when he goes to Texas State next year.  Aunt Lindsey will miss him, too, but I know he'll be having fun up in San Marcos, my old stomping ground!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails