Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pics of my Princess

I know, Jaime, I'm being boring.  But she's just so cute - I've gotta' post 'em!

We went to the park today given the fabulous 70 degree weather we were blessed with.  We packed a picnic lunch and went to play!  Turns out, most of Katy thought that would be a good idea as well.  It was crowded, but we still had fun.

Daddy and his Princess

Playing on the playground for the FIRST time!

Look at that pose - she is a ham!

We had such a great time - I love our weekends together!  After lunch and the playground, we walked around the duck pond.  I don't think the ducks liked us very much, though . . .

Two of them were mooning us!

I guess they didn't like the bread we brought . . . oh wait, we didn't bring anything for them.  NOW it makes sense!  Guess they thought we wanted a piece of *ss instead??

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails