Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Maury Povich Kid

You know those kids on Maury Povich?  The 200 pound 2 year olds?  I am deathly afraid that my daughter will be one of those kids.  She never stops eating!

Sophia loves food.  Sophia loves me.  And unfortunately, Sophia loves MY food.  It seems I am unable to eat anything without her crawling over to investigate and demand some for herself. 

The other night when we went out to dinner, I was trying to feed her cheese, and ended up giving her a small slice of strawberry as well.  Once she got a taste of that strawberry, she wasn't eating any more cheese.  I'd try to pop a piece of cheese in her mouth, and she would immediately spit it out and scream loudly until I stuffed more strawberries in her little cheeks.  I have to hand it to her - Sophia knows what she wants!

Today I walked in the door after running to Walgreens.  I came home with a pint of ice cream, ripped off the top, and pulled out a spoon.  I'd no sooner popped a sweet morsel of ice cream into my own mouth when I felt a small tug on my legs.  I looked down, and sure enough - there was my chow hound.  She'd pulled up on me, and had her mouth open and was looking at me expectantly - waiting for her own bite of ice cream . . . That's my girl - she knows the good stuff when she sees it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails