Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthdays!

Sammy's friend Tegan turned 4 today!  We went to an awesome birthday party at Westwood Gymnastics.  Sammy had a great time, and really all of the children in attendance loved it.  I even bounced Sophia on the trampoline for a bit!


Sammy in the pit!  He had a blast!

It got me thinking about plans for my children's birthdays.  I'm thinking that we'll do a crawfish boil for Sophia, and I'm really considering having Sammy's party at Westwood.  We've been to birthdays at Pump It Up, The Little Gym, skating rinks, and many home parties, and so far Westwood has been the most interactive.

Speaking of birthdays, it is shocking to me that my pretty lady is almost 9 months old already!  She has been pulling up on everything in sight - me, chairs, toys, Kona!  I can't believe she will be walking soon.  It seems like just yesterday that she was born.  I really need to get going on her scrapbook!


Look at my pretty girl and her handsome daddy!

All in all, great day, and we decorated some of the leftover sugar cookies from last night!  Mike even made one of his own!


Very artistic if I do say so myself!


It's a Mikey bobblehead!


Sammy thought it was funny to hold one under his chin, so he had to do it as well!

Love our family!  Love all the fun we have together!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails