Monday, January 18, 2010

Save the Drama for your Mama!

Unfortunately, she is!  Sophia has continued her drama queen streak, although I really think she may be getting another tooth.  She hasn't slept well in about 3 days, and today I noticed her putting her pappy in her mouth, clamping down, and then ripping it out.  Thank god it's the pappy and not me!

We went to our friend Lisa and her son Michael's home today and played with playdough and our friends!  I'm still working on counting down from 5 to help Sammy control his temper.  He has quite a big one.  Imagine that - he comes from a long line of hot-headed Italians!  Today was his 2nd day in a row to skip a nap.  I'm thinking he might be trying to completely eliminate his naps.  I really don't like that idea, because lord knows I need my nap somedays, but I suppose it's bound to happen some day.

The best part about Sammy skipping naps?  This morning he woke up at 9 am.  Do you know how amazing that is?  Normally at 6:30 am he's pulling open the blinds and announcing triumphantly, "It's a sunny day, Mommy!"  One of these days, when he is a teenager and trying to sleep until noon, I'm going to rip open his blinds, jump on his bed, and scream about what a sunny day it is!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails