Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Drama Queen!

Sophia has turned into quite the Drama Queen!  Here in the last week or so, she has been throwing her head back and screaming her head off when she doesn't get her way.  It would actually be pretty funny if it wasn't so sad and dramatic.

Of course, not sure I can fault her, I mean, her mama is the original Drama Queen!  I am so proud of my sweet girl.  She is pulling up on her own, using sign language - she knows thirsty and more!  And, she is getting quite the verbal vocabulary!  She knows how to say Dada, Bubba, and Mama, all in context! 



Princess Sophia!

By the way, do you know all the different things a slinky can be used for?  Try living with Sammy for a day . . . a slinky can be a snout for an elephant, a monkey's tail, an accordian . . . anything you want it to be!



Monkey Tail!  Bounce, Bounce!


Don't you love how much fun they are!  I wish I had their imagination and their zest!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails