Friday, January 15, 2010

Really?

After Mike got home on Wednesday, I drove up to JC Penney quickly to get our pictures from our session this month.  Let me just say, I'm so glad that I got that beautiful black and white of Sophia in the 20 x 24 size.  It was completely worth the money.  The picture is awesome, and a shameless form of child worship.

I left Mike at home with the kids, and when I got back I asked him how Sophia did.  He said she was fussing a bit while he was trying to get dinner going, so he put some of her puffs on the floor.  Wait a minute, you did what?  Yeah, he said he put puffs on the floor, and she crawled around on the floor and ate them. 

I stopped and just looked at him.  He says, what?  And I'm like, you fed our daughter like a dog?  You let her crawl around on the floor and eat puffs on the floor like a dog?  Really? 

Men . . . His excuse - she liked it.  Please . . .

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails