Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh No . . . I'm BORING!

I was reading a friend's blog the other day, and she was saying that most SAHM's blogs are boring and that the only person who ever reads them is their mom and their husband's mom.  By that definition, my blog must be boring.  EXCEPT, I have a faithful reader in Terre Haute, Indiana who reads my random musings every morning!  Only thing is, she never comments on them . . .

I must confess, I've been in a funk lately.  I don't really want to share any long drawn out details, but suffice it to say, I'm ticked.  I've got a lot on my mind, it keeps running through there, and it irritates the fire out of me every time I think about it.  I'm trying to channel the anger through my workouts, but in the process I am getting completely sore!

I've also been eating baked goods.  Which is not a good combination with working out, but I guess one cancels out the other, right?  I had a cake at my house from home group last Thursday.  I made the cake, iced it, and Sammy put tons of sprinkles on it.  Looks disgusting, but I love sprinkles.  And frosting.  And cake.  We had about half the cake left, and in my funk of anger I think I ate the whole thing myself. 

Come Monday, I was out of cake.  And I was even angrier.  When Mike got home that night, he walked in the door with two big cookies.  I'm talking BIG - they had about a 6 inch diameter.  I said, "How sweet, you brought me cookies?"  He says, "Well I knew you were having a bad day, and I figured it was because you ran out of cake.  So, I brought you cookies instead and hoped they might help."

He brought me cookies?  I was having a bad day because I ran out of cake?  Seriously - how does Mike know me so well?  I'm glad I married him, because otherwise I might have to prosecute him for stalking me . . .

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LIE! You are so flippin cute. I am going to change my post right now!. You are exactly the kind of blog I want to read!!!
    Jaime
    P.S. Will you be my BFF?

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails