Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pants on the Ground

The other day, my friend Tanya shared with us that she saw on a weird science show that people who eat their boogers are actually healthier than others because in the process of eating their own snot they build up immunities.  All these years, I thought Sammy was so healthy because he was breastfed for 15 months, but no - it's because he can't stop picking his nose. 

In recent pop culture, there has been a phenomenon known as Pants on the Ground.  I had no idea what it was, but I heard references to it all over Facebook, and even on the Fox News Channel.  I was even talking to my father the other day and he brought it up.  Finally, I said, "Dad, what is this pants on the ground stuff?"  It's embarrassing to admit, but it was my 57 year old father who clued me in to the Pants on the Ground Phenomenon. 

That is so sad.  I am so knee deep in boogers and Barney that I have to learn about pop culture from my dad.



In honor of Pants on the Ground, and also in honor of my son's obsession with his boogers, I thought I would create a new song just for Sammy!

Finger up the nose,
finger up the nose,
picking your boogers with your finger up the nose.
With your big old grin
and your sippy cup in hand,
picking your boogers with your finger up the nose.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails