Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Little Lovin'

I am so in love . . . with my daughter!  She did the absolute sweetest thing yesterday.  She was eating Apple Wagon Wheels, which are a quickly dissolving cracker in the shape of a wagon wheel.  Sophia's pretty serious about her food, so I was quite surprised when she pulled the wagon wheel out of her mouth and shoved it into mine.  Now that's love!

I was thinking it was a fluke, but when Mike went and sat by her, she tried to feed him as well.  All these months, we've been feeding her, and smiling at her, and loving on her, and now she's expressing it back.  It's such a beautiful moment!  I never thought I'd be so overjoyed to have a sticky crumbling piece of cracker shoved at me!

And to top it off, she was cuddling on the couch with Mike, and she expressed her love in a different way.  She pulled her pappy (pacifier) out of her mouth, looked at it for a second, and then put it into Mike's mouth.  Again, that's love - sharing your pretties!



Sleeping with Daddy after sharing her pappy!

Photobucket

What's your favorite way to share the love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails