Saturday, January 30, 2010

Five things I just need to LAUGH about!

1.  The other day Mike was trying to get Sammy dressed after a bath.  Sammy was running around being a toot, so Mike said, "Sammy, get over here or I'm going to give you a wedgie!"  "NO, Daddy, I don't want to be that guy."  "What guy?"  "The wedgie, Daddy.  I don't want to be that guy."  Wait, there's a wedgie guy?  I don't want to be him either.

2.  I was making lunch for Sammy the other day, and I needed to heat it up.  Sammy said, "Mommy, are you going to put that in the hotter?"  What's a hotter, you ask?  The microwave, silly - it makes things hot!

3.  When my parents took care of Sammy and Sophia last night, PappaTony thought it might be a good idea to teach Sammy the Pants on the Ground song.  Today he actually pulled his pants down and starting dancing and singing "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground."  Mike looks at me.  No honey, I didn't teach him that. 

4.  We were at our friends Michele and Rich's tonight for dinner.  Michele is going to fly up to Chicago soon to visit her parents, and her mom called to ask if she would pack a frozen turkey in her luggage.  Seriously?  You want her to fly a frozen turkey from Texas to Chicago?  What about when it melts, and there's salmonella mixed in with everyone's clothes?  Are you kidding me?

5.  When I go through the drive through at the bank, my son yells from the backseat, "Mommy, I want french fries and chicken nuggets."  I think we eat fast food too often . . .


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Sammy is funny. As for #4, I do have to say that everytime my dad visits, he brings steaks from home. You can carry on frozen meat in a cooler. Not that I would want to... definitely out of my travel comfort level, but it is totally doable.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails